REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES
DEPARTMENT: SAFETY AND SECURITY
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
Vibration – Hand-Arm / Whole Body Vibration at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Compliance to Environmental Regulations for Workplaces of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993.
The Service Provider to undertake Vibration Survey – Hand-Arm / Whole Body Vibration and Assessment of potential vibration exposure at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Compliance to Section 8(2)(d) of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 and Regulation 2(3) of the Environmental Regulations for Workplaces.
Service Provider must provide the following vibration surveys:
• Assessment of potential vibration exposure.
• Hand-arm vibration surveys.
• Whole-body vibration surveys.
1. The Service Provider must be registered with the Department of Labour as a Type A: Approved Inspection Authority: Occupational Health and Hygiene
2. The Service Provider’s consultants are to be registered members of the Southern African Institute for Occupational Hygiene (SAIOH),
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Mpumi Bandla
Tel: 041 4088956
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 16 August 2019
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
COMPULSORY SITE BRIEFING: N/A
BRIEF TIME: N/A
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database.