REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT : FACILITIES – F0149
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Tinting of windows
• Tint must be SABS approved tint
• Tint colour must be as close as you can get to synergy grey
• Contractor must measure the size of the windows during site briefing.
• There must not be visible joint marks
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• All work must be completed within 1 weeks after receiving the order number
• All work must have a two-year warrantee
• Contractor must have a safety file when working on site
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Lohan Geel
Tel: 041 4088900
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be installed at the NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Compulsory site briefing on Tuesday, 9 April 2019 @ 12h00
Closing date: 15 April 2019 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database