REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS SUPPLY OF PILLAR BRANDING
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
For a detailed specification, please see below
Scope of work
The service provider will be required to supply, deliver and install the following for the NMB stadium:
• 10 x Pillar wraps for the area outside the reception area – including 1 x installation as well as 1 x removal.
• Optional Extra: UV liquid laminate protection to protect against scratches and fading.
• Front opening door branding at reception:
o 1 x white vinyl cut decals (5-7 year) plus on-site application onto clean glass doors.
Logo to stretch across both opening doors (maximum size:2.5 x 1.1m)
• Left side of reception signage – Exterior: including 3 sections.
Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
Delivery date on 16 June 2019
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Phumulani Hlatshwayo
Tel: 041 408 8990
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date: 21 June 2019 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database