REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Supply following items:
• 2 X100m House wire cable red 2.5mm
• 2 X100m House wire cable black 2.5mm
• 2 X 100m House wire cable green and yellow 2.5mm
• 10 X 4X4 Double plugs
• 10 X 4X2 single lever switch
• 50 X 20mm couplings
• 50 X 20mm space saddles
• 6 X 2m Coulotte PVC: OptiLine 45 - goulotte double 55 x 140 mm
• 4 X PVC Trunking End caps
• 6 X PVC trunking Plugs
• 1 X 20 Amp Isolator
• 1 X 4 X 2 PVC extension box
• 50m X 25mm2 cable 5 core
• 1 X NUR Surface Mini Rail Distribution Board 12 Way
• 10 X 25amps mini rail circuit breaker
• 2 X 63Amp Double pole mini rail breaker
• 1 X 63 Amp earth leakage mini rail breaker
• 1 X QwikSwitch Starter Pack 2 Button TX and Relay Multi
• 1 X Wickes Boulevard LED Brushed Chrome 4 Bar Spotlight - 4 x 5.3W
• 2 X Tri-Proof Water-Proof Dust-Proof LED light
• 1 X 10W Motion Sensor Flood Light
• 1 X 100 Easy drive 6mm
• 6 X 18W LED waterproof ceiling lights
• 4 X 5ft T8 LED fittings with tubes
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Delivery must take place within 7 days after appointed supplier receives the order number
CLOSING DATE: 17th SEPTEMBER 2019
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database