REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Commercial – World Of Windows Furniture
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium wishes to appoint an accredited Service provider to supply outdoor furniture for World of Windows venue area.
For a detailed specification, please see below and pictures attached
Scope: Outdoor Furniture
Outdoor furniture consists of:
1. 3 x sets of Patio Lounge
Each set of patio lounge should consist of the following:
• 1 x 3 seater
• 2 x 1 seater
• 8x beige fabric cushions with removable covers
• 1 x Table with a glass top
3 Seater: 2300mm (L) x 900mm (W) x 730mm (H) | Seat Height: 555mm | Seat Depth: 520mm
Armchair: 1180mm (L) x 900mm (W) x 730mm (H) | Seat Height: 555mm | Seat Depth: 520mm
Coffee Table: 1400mm (L) x 700mm (W) x 460mm (H)
Rattan Type: Full CL Rattan
Cushion Color: Champagne
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Delivery date on the 15th August 2019
• RFQ Closing date Friday 9th August 2019 at 12:00
GENERAL LEDGER CODE
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Noma Nicol
Tel: 041 4088933
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database