REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium invites all suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit quotations for the supply and installation of “live” real time tracking devices in 5 vehicles.
Service required for the installation of vehicle trackers in NMB Stadium vehicles: The tracking device must have the following features and capabilities:
1. A vehicle recovery tool for all five (5) NMB Stadium’s official vehicles.
2. Hidden undetectable tracking devices.
3. Nation-wide recovery service.
4. Improved customer service
5. Increased Effective and driver compliance
1. Fast real-time monitoring of the vehicles.
2. Detailed route histories for each vehicle.
3. Immediate email, phone call and SMS alerts of any suspicious incidents including battery disconnections/running low.
4. Ability to access a full online history of everywhere the fleet has been.
5. Average driving speed detection.
6. Manage vehicle misuse with Mileage Reports.
7. Jamming resist technology.
8. Highly successful recovery rate (state exact rate).
9. Hardware warranty.
10. Software and firmware upgrades.
11. User friendly accessible system online
12. Find the nearest Fleet vehicle on line
13. Daily, weekly and monthly summary report on utilization with incorporated graphic displays.
14. Driver specific feature to prevent vehicles being used without authority (tag or card system)
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 13 September 2019
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database.