REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0203
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
Service and repairs to forklift
• Find and fix various electrical faults.
• Supply and fit all faulty electrical parts.
• Replace Air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, transmission fluid, engine oil, antifreeze and glow plugs (if needed) when doing the full service.
• Supply a load SABS load test certificate.
• Load test problems will be allowed to be quoted on after test if there is any problems.
• Work must be completed within 7 days after order received by appointed contractor.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards – no deviation from above specifications.
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file if work will be done on site.
• Contractor must clearly provide proof he or she will be able to get R5 million Public liability
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. There will be a site meeting on 28 November 2019 @ 10h00
1.10. All quotes must be in on 02 December 2019 by 12h00.
1.11. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing date: 02 December 2019 @ 12h00
Compulsory site meeting 28 November @ 10: 00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database