REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT : Human Resources
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Request for quotation for a Leadership Development Program designed for the Management of The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
The service provider services sought are:
• To develop a structured, participative, Leadership Development Course, four-day or five-day course to provide Stadium management with the learning opportunity to develop their leadership competencies.
• The delivery of an interactive, face-to-face workshop that provides the opportunity for participants to gain an awareness of effective leadership, in a participative manner, using relevant stadium case studies, and incorporating a specific stadium short module on transformative leadership.
• During this session, participants will receive their individual 360° feedback report (developed and administered by the service provider), and be coached on interpreting the feedback received.
• To develop an effective learning mechanism with which to integrate 360 degree feedback into leadership development, thereby supporting self-awareness and personal growth in areas of leadership;
• To provide supportive, limited post-course delivery mechanism to provide participants with coaching to ensure continued personal growth.
The Service Provider must provide the course content on how to achieve the above as well as how the program will be presented.
• Service Providers must be officially accredited with SETA.
• Service Provider to provide training manuals and training.
• Quotations must provide for fulltime in-house training at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
• Pricing should be per delegate.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Gomolemo Gill
Tel: 041 408 8998
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Training to be held at NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date: 22 August 2019 @12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database