REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT : FACILITIES – F0169
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Replacing of double glaze windows
• Glass thickness must be 28 mm
• Glass tint must have a Sinergy Grey tint
• Window sizes have to be measured the day of site meeting.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file
• Must name list of equipment that will be used (crane truck, cherry picker)
• Public liability insurance will need to be provided.
• All work must have a two-year grantee.
• A full descriptive report on all work done must be submitted together with the invoice once work has been completed.
• Workers will need working at heights certification.
• Must comply with the functionality criteria Annexure “A”
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Lohan Geel
Tel: 041 4088900
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Compulsorily site briefing on Tuesday, 30 July 2019 @ 10h00
All quotes must be in on Monday, 2 August 2019 @ 12h00
All work must be done within 2 weeks after PO has been issued.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database