REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT: FACILITIES – F0158
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Replacing and repairs to Miguel Joints
• Remove old M –Trim strip joint covers
• Rake and clean exposed gaps
• Repair wall cracks and paint
• Replace broken wall tiles
• Replace covers with a minimum of 150mm X 1mm 304 Stainless Steel cover plates with beveled edge
• Fix one side of cover plates with 304 stainless steel fasteners to the wall
• Fixings must follow same patter across all new plates
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• All work must be completed within 1 weeks after receiving the order number
• All work must have a two-year warrantee
• Must have working at heights qualification
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Lohan Geel
Tel: 041 4088900
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Compulsory site briefing on Friday, 29 March 2019
Closing Date: 03 April 2019 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database