REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT: FACILITIES – F0159
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Laying of water pipe under lake side paving
• Remove 1 row of paving (80m in length)
• Supply 80m x 76mm black PVC water pipe (8 bar pressure)
• Supply 2 x 76mm PVC elbow (8 bar pressure)
• Supply 1 x 76mm PVC stopcock (8 bar pressure)
• Dig a 300mm trench and lay the pipe
• Replace paving in the same pattern as when it was removed after trench has been filled and compacted
• The old joint sealant must be replaced
• All ruble must be removed of site
• Area must be secured at all times
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• All work must be completed within 1 weeks after receiving the order number
• All work must have a two-year warrantee
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Lohan Geel
Tel: 041 4088900
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Compulsory site briefing on Friday, 29 March 2019
Closing Date: 03 April 2019 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database
3. All quotes send to any other email address will not be excepted