REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0181
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Re - Commissioning of various fall arrest systems at the NMB Stadium
• Re – Commission and certify the latchway fall arrest line on the stadium roof.
• Re – Commission and certify the level 4 outer fall arrest line.
• All the problem areas must be repaired.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• All work must be completed within 3 weeks after receiving the order number
• Contractor must supply a full list of equipment that will be used and training certificates.
• All work must have a one year grantee.
• A full descriptive report on all work done must be submitted together with the invoice once work has been completed
• Contractor must have a safety file with all the relevant qualifications and certificates of staff that will be working at heights at the stadium or supply one immediately on request.
• The contractor must provide proof that they do have or will be able to get public liability of R10 mil.
• Contractor must do the necessary applications to work on the NMB Stadium roof from the Department of Labour.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All quotes must be in on 14 October 2019 at 12h00.
1.10. There will be a compulsory site briefing om 9 October 2019 at 10h00.
1.11. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
There will be a compulsory site meeting 09 October 2019 @ 10h00.
All quotes must be on 14 October 2018 @ 12h00.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database