REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES “Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium”
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
The appointed contractor must be able to remove the following pests and animals without using poison
• Birds (crows, pigeons, sparrows but not limited to only these).
• Rats (all invasive species)
• Mice (all invasive species)
• Cats (as far as possible find the owner, relocate or place in shelter)
• Dogs (as far as possible find the owner, relocate or place in shelter)
• Geese (remove from site mostly after hours)
• Cockroaches, flees, flies, spiders, miggies to name a few (kill without using any form of poison)
• Bees (remove and relocate without killing them)
• Wild life (remove and relocate any form of wild life out of the stadium without harm)
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Submit a full detailed report once per month.
• Contractor will need to dispose of the material following the correct procedure for toxic/contaminated material
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file
• Public liability insurance will need to be provided.
• With provision to provide equipment and materials witch will fall under this specific scope over and above the contract value but not exceeding the R 200 000.00.
• This will be a 12 month contract
1. Problem Animal Certification to set Cage traps - Nature Conservation Ordinance 19/1974 as amended
2. Permit to hunt protected species by legal means - Nature Conservation Ordinance 19/1974 as amended
3. Permit to trap protected birds by means of traps and nets – Nature Conservation Ordinance 19/1974 as amended
4. Valid Firearms competency licence – Firearms Act as amended
5. Wildlife Welfare Certificate – Animal Protection Act as amended.
6. Valid Hunting licence - Nature Conservation Ordinance 19/1974 as amended
7. Valid Falconry permit to use falcons/hawks to disturb /hunt problem animals - Nature Conservation Ordinance 19/1974 as amended
8. Permit to translocate/capture protected wild animals - Nature Conservation Ordinance 19/1974 as amended
9. Proven track record in environmentally sustainable problem animal management with references.
10. Must have a fall arrest certificate/rescue from heights
CLOSING DATE: 09 November 2018
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
COMPULSORY SITE BRIEFING:07 November 2018
BRIEF TIME: 10:00
Lohan Geel on 041 408 8900 or via e-mail: email@example.com
ANY ADDITIONAL REQUESTS/ COMMENTS
Services required from 01 January 2018
Address: Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database
3. All specification related queries must be directed to contact person above.