REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT : COMMERCIAL
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS PR and COMMS Agency with a Flair for Brand Building
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following: One stop Solution - Multimedia & Brand Communications Agency
For a detailed specification, please see below
Scope of work
• Content Creation
• Media relations
• Press releases
• Press packs
• Product/Service launches
• Publicity stunts
• Crisis management
• Corporate literature & annual reports
• Organizing media lunches, conferences & launches
• Creative conceptualizing of media engagement activations
• Writing and compilation of newsletters and internal magazines
• Liaising with the media – print, broadcast and online
• Media & Reputation Management
• Media Marketing, Activations & Branding
• Radio & TV Production,
• Editing and Digital Media Services
• Catalogue Design
• Stationery Design
• Leaﬂet & Flyer Design
• Exhibition Graphics
• Print Management
• Annual Report publication design
• Generate Content for the NMB Stadium (Media Releases, Press Conferences, TV and Radio Promos / Ads, Digital Platforms, etc)
• Media Interview Opportunities
• Leverage on NMB Stadium Partnerships that already exist
• Leverage on agency Partnerships with key media houses (targeting both local and national)
• Must have a solid relationship with community media in the Nelson Mandela Municipality, as well as key national media, both based in Port Elizabeth, the Eastern Cape and other provinces
• Agency’s body of work to demonstrate extensive coverage on all (18) SABC Radio Stations, SABC TV News (Prime-time slots), ETV / eNCA; to mention but a few.
• Generate digital content – promo content re-purposed for digital platforms which will include graphic and animated visual content. Digital platforms include NMB website, social media. From the social media platforms and make use of two primary platforms to create traffic and generate a following. Tailor make content for NMB Stadium and use previous clients as illustrations for what was achieved previously.
• Streamline broadcast media content with online platforms – NMB Stadium social media including its YouTube channel.
• Create short and long-term campaigns, making use of local influencers to create visual content doing activities in and around the stadium.
• Categorise the market according to LSM and the following segments - youth, young adults, matured adults, minors.
• Media interviews to be pre-recorded. Alternatively, broadcast live with/or streamed live on digital platforms as they happen with social media handle feeds running parallel for audience participation and engagement.
• Radio interviews to be video and audio recorded for podcast and social media content.
• Gather data of previous and current NMB Stadium clients for direct and personalized marketing. Make use of tools to help the stadium gather usable data.
• To ensure we achieve long-term results, the NMB Stadium website requires a design and functionality revamp with Search Engine Optimisation integration and content engagement with its clients, stakeholders and general public.
• Must have NATIONAL footprint
• Proven In-depth understanding of the Sports and Entertainment business
• Proven In-depth understanding of Digital Commercialization
• A Strong Reputation in the PR/Comms/Brand Industry
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the industry.
• Portfolio of evidence
• References Contact Details
• Proof of National Footprint.
Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Phumulani Hlatshwayo
Tel: 041 408 8990
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date : 24 June 2019
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database