REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT : SAFETY AND SECURITY
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
1. Training provider to render Mobile Elevating Platform Training (MEWP) / Cherry Picker Training for 12 Candidates at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
1. Training provider to render Novice Mobile Elevating Platform Training (MEWP) / Cherry Picker Training for 12 Candidates at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
2. The training must be in line with SAQA US243272, Level 2, 10 Credits
1. The training provider needs to be registered with the Department of Education as a Private Training Provider. Proof to accompany the quotation.
2. Service Provider must be SETA Accredited to render this course.
3. The Service Provider must be registered with the Department of Labour (Workman’s Compensation) and be in Good Standing. Proof to accompany the quotation.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Mpumi Bandla
Tel: 041 4088956
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 23 April 2019
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database