REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT :TECHNICAL – FT008
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
To supply an Onsite LAN and Desktop Support Technician for a period of four (4) months starting 15 May 2019:
• Day to day systems administration, housekeeping and support calls
• 1st line support and administration of Stadium IT infrastructure
• Check basic network and power connectivity
• Do basic predefined system checks.
• Weekly and monthly backups – administer and check System backups.
• Respond to Operator’s administration and support requests - desktop, telephony extension management, Network connectivity, file servers and printers.
• Anti-virus and operating system software patch updates - Ensure that the relevant updates are performed on server and desktop operating systems and anti-virus utilities.
• Prepping of all new desktop and telephony equipment.
• Prepping of network in all areas for game days.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Relevant experience with Stadiums IT and network will be advantageous.
• Minimum qualification\skill set required:
o Matric / National Certificate
o Software/Hardware/Networking Trouble shooting
o CompTIA – A+
o CompTia – N+
o Windows OS(XP,Win7/8/10/365Office) and
o End user applications.
• Must have contactable references.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Danville Bush
Tel: 041 4088900
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing date: 22 March 2019 @ 12:00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database