REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES “Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium”
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
To supply an Onsite LAN and Desktop Support Technician for a period of six(6) months starting 1st January 2019:
• Day to day systems administration, housekeeping and support calls
• 1st line support and administration of Stadium IT infrastructure
• Check basic network and power connectivity
• Do basic predefined system checks.
• Weekly and monthly backups – administer and check System backups.
• Respond to Operator’s administration and support requests - desktop, telephony extension management, Network connectivity, file servers and printers.
• Anti-virus and operating system software patch updates - Ensure that the relevant updates are performed on server and desktop operating systems and anti-virus utilities.
• Prepping of all new desktop and telephony equipment.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Relevant experience with Stadiums IT and network will be advantageous.
• Minimum qualification\skill set required:
o Matric / National Certificate
o Software/Hardware/Networking Trouble shooting
o CompTIA – A+
o CompTia – N+
o Windows OS(XP,Win7/8/10/365Office) and
o End user applications.
• Must have contactable references.
CLOSING DATE: 21/12/2018
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
Query on 041 408 8900 or via e-mail: email@example.com
ANY ADDITIONAL REQUESTS/ COMMENTS
Address: Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database
3. All specification related queries must be directed to contact person above.