REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES
DEPARTMENT: FACILITIES – F0162
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Fitting and removal of shade cloth in parks
• The shade cloth will be provided by the stadium.
• Small holes and tears must be fixed with needle and correct thread.
• The shade cloth must be attached to the steel wires and poles with 5mm wide cable ties. Contractor to supply cable ties.
• All broken wires must be replaced ore fixed.
• Total distance will be 1 100 meters.
• Must have a standby person on site during events and days in between to fix areas that comes loose on windy days.
• Shade cloth must be in place 18 April 2019.
• All the shade cloth must be removed by 23 April 2019.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• All work must be completed by 18 April 2019
• Contractor must clearly provide proof he or she will be able to get R5 million Public liability.
• Contractor must have a safety file when working on site
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicabl
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Lohan Geel
Tel: 041 4088900
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be installed at the NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Compulsorily site briefing on Tuesday, 9 April 2019 @ 13h00
Closing Date:15 April 2019 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database