REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT: FACILITIES – F0161
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Detailed full roof inspection
• The NMB Stadium roof must be inspected on the inside as well as the outside.
• All reports and recommendations must be done by a qualified structural engineer or engineering company.
• The NMB Stadium will need a fully written report with full colour photos as supporting references.
• Supply corrosion protection maintenance recommendations and manual.
• Contractor must supply all equipment, tools, data analysis, manpower, transportation, materials, consumables and qualified staff for the effective and smooth execution of work.
• Details of inspection: 1 - 35 x PTFE Roof Membranes including the
closure flaps, cover strips, aluminum plates
all fasteners for damages and dis-colouring.
2 - 36 x painted steel Roof Structures from
the mounting point on level 4 to the catwalk
on the edge of the roof.
3 - All bolts, nuts, rivets and any other
fasteners that has to be replaced including
specification and sizes.
4 – Fully inspect all of the 35 valley
membrane tension cables, torque bolts and
keeper plates for damages, rust and any
torque movement less than 14.5 Nm.
5 – Condition of all internal stay cables and
total number that will have to be replaced
if cleaning is not possible.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• All work must be completed within 3 weeks after receiving the order number
• Contractor must be CIDB Registered.
• This is specialized working at heights work and all relevant documents must be submitted once contractor has been appointed.
o Method Statements
o Risk Assessments
o Fall Arrest & Fall Rescue Plan
o Fall Protection Plan
o Medical Fitness Certificates
o Legal Appointments
o Health & Safety Plan
• Contractor must have a safety file with all the relevant qualifications and certificates of staff that will be working at heights.
• The contractor must provide proof that they do have or will be able to get public liability of R10 mil.
• Contractor must do the necessary applications to work on the NMB Stadium roof from the Department of Labour.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Lohan Geel
Tel: 041 4088900
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Compulsorily site briefing on Thursday, 11 April 2019 @ 10h00
Closing Date, 15 April 2019 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database