REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT : FACILITIES – F0157
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
Design, manufacture and deliver four types of display cabinets as per the following specification:
• There is 2 parts to each of the four different size cabinets. The bottom part is made of a galvanized steel frame on medium soft rubber wheels and super wood.
• The top part is made of brushed finished stainless steel frame and clear laminated glass.
• Cabinet dimensions:
Cabinet A (x 2) Has a top dimensions of 1500mm high x 1200mm wide x 600mm broad and a bottom dimensions of 500mm high x 1200mm wide x 600mm broad.
Cabinet B (x 2) Has a top dimension of 400mm high x 1200mm wide x 600mm broad and a bottom dimensions of 800mm high x 1200mm wide x 600mm broad.
Cabinet C (x 2) Has a top dimension of 1500mm high x 1500mm wide x 600mm broad and a bottom dimensions of 500mm high x 1500mm wide x 600mm broad.
Cabinet D (x 1) Has a top dimension of 400mm high x 1200mm wide x 1200mm broad and a bottom dimensions of 700mm high x 1200mm wide x 1200mm broad.
• Door placement:
Cabinet A Both parts has 2 glass doors of 1500mm high and 600mm wide in the top sections.
CABINET A: 2 super wood doors of 500mm high and 600mm wide in the bottom sections.
Cabinet B Both parts has 2 glass door of 400mm high and 600mm wide in the top sections
CABINET B: 2 super wood doors of 800mm high and 600mm wide in the bottom sections.
Cabinet C Both parts has 2 glass doors of 1500mm high and 600mm wide in the top sections
CABINET C: 3 super wood doors of 500mm high and 500mm wide in the one side of the bottom sections.
Cabinet D Has 1 glass door of 400mm high and 1200mm wide in the top section
Cabinet D: 4 super wood doors of 700mm high and 600mm wide in the opposite sides of the bottom section.
• Only the two Cabinet C will have an internal display section. Dimensions will be provided on the drawings at the site meeting.
• Cabinet A, B and D will have one movable shelf in each of the bottom sections.
• All fasteners and hinges must be stainless steel.
• Additional information will be given at the compulsory site briefing.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Must have contactable references.
• Must provide proof of similar work done.
• All work must have a 2-year repair/replacement warrantee
• Delivery must take place within 30 days after purchase order has been issued to contractor.
• No deviation from the drawings will be allowed without written approval from the Project Manager.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Lohan Geel
Tel: 041 4088900
To be delivered to NMB Stadium: Within 30 days of order received.
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date: 16 April 2019, 12:00
Site Briefing:11 April 2019 @ 11h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database
3. Any quotes that will be send to any other person or department at the NMB Stadium will not be excepted.