REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT : PITCH – P020
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
Scope of work:
The MBDA requires the services of a suitably qualified service provider to undertake the Cleaning of the Pitch and desso of the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium. The size of the field is 13000 square meters.
• Strip the field with a Koro Universe machine in order for the Desso fibres to be exposed.
• All grass and excess sand debris to be disposed of at a predetermined dump site.
• Remove all cores and dead matter from the pitch.
• Irrigation system to be repaired in the event of breakages due to negligence of contractor.
• Koro Universe Machine drawn by a suitable tractor with turf tyres, driven by a qualified operator.
• Two tractors with tipper trailers with one high-raised side to accommodate the catching of grass.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Health and safety file to be onsite on the day work commences
• Drivers of all equipment need to be licensed.
• Must provide proof of servicing and managing similar types of projects
• All equipment must have been serviced regular and appointed contractor should have spares and a service contractor on standby to fix faulty equipment immediately.
• Must have contactable references.
• The Stadium reserves the right not choose the cheapest quote.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Danville Bush
Tel: 041 4088900
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date: 19 April 2019 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database