REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DATE REQUESTED 16 September 2019
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0192
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Cleaning of 4 kitchen Canopy Extraction Systems
• Cleaning of all Extraction Canopies
• Cleaning of all canopy filters. (replace if needed)
• Clean of all the horizontal ducting
• Cleaning of all the vertical ducting
• Clean and check all extraction fans
• Seal all leaks if any is found
• Clean all the outer ducting and cowls.
• Check extraction efficiency
• Supply cleaning certificate with expiry date on it
• Give a 3 months’ grease leak guarantee
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Service must take place within 5 days after appointed supplier receives the order number
• Company will need public liability of R5 million or proof that it will be able to get
• Company must have a safety file with the stadium or be able to provide one with the RFQ.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
Compulsory site briefing om 25 September 2019 at 12h00
Closing date: 27 September 2019 at 12h00
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All quotes must be in on 27 September 2019 at 12h00.
1.10. There will be a compulsory site briefing om 25 September 2019 at 12h00.
1.11. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database