REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES “Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium”
DEPARTMENT: FACILITY MAINTENANCE
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
Title: : Project-F0094
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
• Replace ceiling with a smooth skimmed ceilings and to be painted white.
• Sanding and painting of all the walls, doors and door frames.
• Replace damaged door and paint.
• Wall colour must be Castle stone and doors plus frames Mary-Jane.
• Sanding and varnishing dance floor with clear varnish.
• Replace all the carpets with the same quality carpets that will be removed.
• Replace all the small broken windows and repair frames frames.
• Remove and replace existing vertical blinds with similar than what is in the room
• Replace all wiring, lights, connect to distribution boards and supply COC once work has been completed.
• Replace air-conditioning units and supply COC once work has been completed.
• Supply and install data projector (specification will be given at site meeting) including all cables from roof to wall connection point.
• Contractor must clearly provide proof that he or she will be able to get Public liability of R5million.
• All work must be completed within 10 working days after purchase order has been issued.
• All ruble generated must be removed of site and not left over night
• Contractor must provide a compulsory safety file
• All staff must be clearly identifiable
• All staff must have the correct PPE
• All staff working on ladders of above 1,2m must have a working at heights certificate.
CLOSING DATE: 09 November 2018
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
Compulsory Site meeting: 07 November 2018
Site meeting time: 12h00
Lohan Geel on 041 408 8900 or via e-mail: email@example.com
ANY ADDITIONAL REQUESTS/ COMMENTS
Services required on: 13 November 2018
Address: Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database
3. All specification related queries must be directed to contact person above.