REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium wishes to appoint a draughts person that is developmentally oriented, socially responsive and eager change agents to partner with the stadium in the outlined requirements.
For a detailed specification, please see below
• Looking for suitably qualified individual or team within the architectural /draughting profession to assist the stadium with drawing up, submitting and having plans passed for an Eastern Side Commercial Zone & Lakeside Water Hub.
• Working closely with the stadium team and other professionals such as Building Service Engineers, Construction Managers, Quantity Surveyors, OHS Agents and Architectural Technologists
• creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
• Plans must make provision for the following:
o Eastside Commercial Zone
o Lakeside Water Hub
• Submission of plans to relevant authorities to be signed off.
• Structures are to make use of refurbished Shipping containers.
• Quotations should include illustrations and detailed deliverables of the scope of work.
• Plans to include all services.
• Service provider to be SACAP, South African Council for the Architectural Profession registered. Proof of Professional Registration to be submitted with the response to this RFQ.
• Proof of Experience in the form of Past Projects done need to form part of submission in response to this RFQ.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Craig Miller
Tel: 041 4088934
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 13 September 2019
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
COMPULSORY SITE BRIEFING: 10 September 2019
BRIEF TIME: 11h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database.