REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facility and Technical – TG2019/1
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
ANNUAL SERVICE OF ROTARY UPS
4 X 550KVA Hitzinger Flywheel rotary UPS
• Check system mains
• Check consumer EPS
• Consumer UPS
• Engine hours
• Bearing temperature alternator
• Check BMS Link for operation
• Check all UPS circuits
• Fill up auto grease container
• Check auto greaser
• Clean alternator
• Check fuel tank, oil, air, water, control battery, temperature
• Check all alarms
• Submit detailed report on the condition with recommendations
• Must have contactable references.
• Must submit safety file before commencement
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Danville Bush
Tel: 041 4088900
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date: 21 August 2019 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
• The valid safety file
Must submit safety file before commencement
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database