SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE OF FIRE EARLY WARNING SYSTEM FOR NMB STADIUM....
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES
DEPARTMENT SAFETY AND SECURITY
PROJECT NAME: SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE OF FIRE EARLY WARNING SYSTEM FOR NMB STADIUM
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium requests for quotations for test, report, service and maintenance of fire early warning system by a suitably qualified and product certified company. System description as follows:-
1. An Edwards EST3 fire panel with multiple detectors (730),
2. The Sysman public Safety System
3. Bosch Praesideo digital public address and Emergency sound system.
4. Supply 10 x Fire Panel 12v batteries
1. Technicians to be certified competent by Carrier (Carrier Fire & Safety), proof thereof to be submitted with the Quotation.
2. Technicians must be SAQCC Registered, proof to be submitted with the Quotation.
3. A member of the team must have minimum of Commissioners Level, proof of such to be supplied with the Quotation.
4. The Company must be agents for the Sysman public safety system (REMRAD), proof to be sub mitted with the Quotation.
5. The company must be conversant with the Bosch Praesideo system, proof must be supplied with the Quotation.
6. Failure to provide to submit the above mentioned evidence and certification 1 to 5 will result in the bidder being deemed non-responsive.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 price and specific goals as per MBD 6.1 attached. .
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices must be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
SCM Listing Criteria and returnable document requirements:
1. Full CSD Report
2. Valid BBBEE certificate
3. Declaration for service of the state – MBD4
4. Municipal Billing clearance certificate or Municipal Statement of account or a lease agreement.
5. Certificate of Independent Bid Determination (MBD9)
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
CONTACT PERSON Name:
Tel: 041 811 8200
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth..
Closing date: 22 November 2023 @ 12:00