REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES “Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium”
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
The NMB Stadium is looking for a pro-active self-starter services provider to join their innovative and fast-paced environment on a consultancy basis (four months):
• Activate the brand and marketing strategy on an experimental level
• Develop and execute events and sponsorships
• Amplify exposure using a combination of traditional and digital media channels
• Supplier Management
• Post-event analysis
• Project Management
• Budget Management
• Identify and pursue future business opportunities within assigned the stadium
• Manage client expectations throughout the quotation (existing clients) planning and event delivery process. Understand your client’s budget.
• Facilitate job production from confirmation to completion on behalf of the NMB Stadium ensuring that clients/event organizers receive service in accordance with the goal of service excellence to the client value chain.
• Ensure cohesion, efficiency and quality in the delivery of events
• Provide stadium stakeholder with single contact access to a range of services.
• Co-ordinate the successful planning and realization of assigned live events from inception to completion
• Maintain close, co-operative relationships with key business partners, enabling development of relevant, forward focused category strategies
• Operate with Supply Chain to ensure service continuity, continuous improvement and maximized value delivery to enhance the stadium brand equity and ultimately improve level of profitability.
• Maintain co-operative relationships with across procurement and leverage these relationships to drive value for the business
• Ensure that internal control requirements are met in an efficient and effective manner.
• Ensures the implementation and application of company policy and processes in the support department.
• Recommends corrective measures and improvements in the implementation of stadium processes, systems and procedures to improve general compliance and control. This includes the timeous completion of escalations, validations, warranty claims, the reporting of incidents and the pro-active escalation of major concerns to management
• Manage and maintain skills and development and technician/teams
• Displays an understanding of the IT infrastructural framework and the features of core technology applications to test, evaluate and diagnose the effectiveness of systems.
• Stays up to date with innovations and IT initiatives that will impact the installation, maintenance and repair of IT infrastructure to ensure that the best solution is delivered.
• Relevant qualification in the field of Events Management and Project Management.
• Proven track record on previous project/events
• Thorough understanding of the Stadium Business
• Min 15 years' experience in Mega events and operations management (non-negotiable)
• Ability to work independently and proven track-record of successful events managed
• Experience in commercialization of the business of stadium.
• Broad understanding of advertising and broadcasting.
• Broad understanding of health and safety and the Events act.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Submit a professional weekly and monthly report in writing.
• Development of project plan and management of it.
• Up skill the stadium staff – knowledge sharing
• A full descriptive report on
CONTACT PERSON FOR QUERIES
Phumulani Hlatshwayo on 041 408 5106 or via e-mail: PHlatshwayo@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za
QUOTES FORWARD TO SCM ONLY
CLOSING DATE: 18/07/2018
CLOSING TIME: 12:00
ANY ADDITIONAL REQUESTS/ COMMENTS
Services required by
Working Hours: 08h00 - 15h00
Address: Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
1. Please submit all your quotations to VMata@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers database
3. All specification related queries must be directed to contact person above.