DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Waste removal/recycling for day to day and events for 6 months.
Recycling and removal of all waste in the NMB Stadium in normal working hours and events.
• Remove all recycled waste on specified dates supplied by the Facilities Supervisor.
• Supply one 6 cube REL bin for general waste collection
• Supply one 10 cube skip bin for garden refuge waste collection.
• Must give full monthly reports on all waste collected and detailed recycled material totals with invoice. No report, no payment
• With 100% zero waste to landfill as a goal, 70% will be acceptable at 1st.
• Appointed contractor must be able to submit one single invoice per month showing all credits from recycling.
• Must supply own recycling sorting table
• Must supply own bags and frames
• Must supply own PPE
• Must be able to produce destruction certificates when things for example old tickets gets destroyed.
• Time frame of contract will be between 01/01/2020 and 30/06/2020
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Proof of vehicle registration must be submitted.
• Copy of all driver licenses must be submitted
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file
• Public liability insurance of R5 million will need to be provided or proof that the company will be able to get.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All quotes must be in on 02 January 2020 at 12h00.
1.10. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 9 January 2020 at 12:00pm
There will be a compulsory site briefing on the 7 January 2020 at 10h00am
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.