REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES
TC:2020/1 – C-Bus
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
Support services and maintenance of C-Bus intelligent light system.
The appointed contractor must be equipped to fulfill the below scope. The appointment will be from 01 September 2020 to 31 December 2020. It will include provision to provide equipment and materials, which will fall under this specific scope, over and above the contract value.
• System integrator for C-Bus with full support from Schneider Electric.
• 5 years’ experience in C-Bus integration projects.
• Electrical contractor registered with Department of Labour and National Bargaining Council for Electrical Industry.
• Proof of registration with Compensation Commisioner/FEMA
• Experience and certification for working at heights.
• Membership of industry organization such as Electrical Contractors Association of South Africa would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of server operation in a virtual environment.
• Knowledge of distributed computing in an integrated networking environment.
Minimum stock holding requirements of C-Bus stock to be held locally:
• 1 x 12 channel relay
• 2 x occupancy sensors
• 1 x Computer network interface
• 1 x box cable
• Monthly rate based on 24 hours (normal time) per month for standby and maintenance (ad-hoc and planned)
CLOSING DATE: 21 August 2020
SITE INSPECTION: 18th August 2020 @ 10:00
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database