REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
TC:2020/5 – Audio Visual Bowl
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
Support services and maintenance of AV and Sound Equipment in the bowl
The appointed contractor must be equipped to fulfill the below scope. The appointment will be from 20 January 2020 to 30 June 2020 or not exceeding R200000 whichever comes first.
Please see below scope of works as Annexure A.
• Have an in depth knowledge of the stadiums AV infrastructure.
• Test all AV systems the day before event to ensure everything is working correctly.
• Liaise with host broadcaster and source live feed from OB van to display on the big screens.
• Display content received from stadium marketing, on big screens
• Ensure the IPTV system is working correctly and do first level support.
• Load content on Tripleplay IPTV system and display it on TV sets around the stadium.
• Test IPTV to ensure all relevant DSTV channels are working and to repair if necessary.
• Have knowledge of various patch point around the stadium to ensure special feeds can be received and displayed on the big screens and the TV sets around the stadium.
• Must have worked with LED Screens, Media Matrix, Tripleplay, Nova Star, Analog way
• Be able to quickly repair LED screens if they are faulty.
• Be able to program and operate the scoreboard using Pro presenter scoreboard
• Switching on the scoreboard, big screens and PA system.
• Get Audio feed from host broadcaster when necessary.
• Receive and send feed to PA systems on the field for special matches.
• Fault find if the PA system is not working
• Fault find on the Cobranet network if Amplifiers are not responsive.
• Experience with Scalers.
• Patching and control of all set top boxes around the stadium.
• Appointed contractor needs to supply two radios to communicate with staff and event MC.
• Appointed contractor will need to a minimum of 2 staff to operate system for a small game and 4 staff for a test match, semi-final or final.
• Any ad hoc work or equipment needed for full functionality of the system should be quoted for and the stadium will use it’s discretion.
• Quote to be send per game
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Delivery must take place within 7 days after appointed supplier receives the order number
CLOSING DATE:15th January 2020
SITE INSPECTION: 09 January 2020 @ 12:00
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database