REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
Supply and delivery of Fertilizer, pesticide and insecticide
2 x 20L Odeon Adam
4 X 5L Banner Syngenta
20 X 5L Daconil Weatherstik Syngenta
10 X 20kg Calcium complete
6 X 20kg 3;4;17
20L Round Up Monsanto
7 X 25L 777 Liquid
23 X 20kg 777 Carbon
1 X 25L Bio Soil Elfer
1 X 10L Bio Root Elfer
10 X 4kg Fe plus
2 X 1L bulldock syngenta
2 X 25L C25
4 X 25kg key stone calcium Omnia
4 X 25kg magnesium nitrate Omnia
4 X 25kg calcium nitrate Omnia
4 X 25kg potassium nitrate Omnia
1 X 20L MCPA 400 SL
Spyker Ergo-Pro 80 lb Broadcast Spreader - Stainless Steel
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Delivery must take place within 3 days after appointed supplier receives the order number
CLOSING DATE: 03rd September 2020
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com.
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database