REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0196
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Supply and deliver hardware materials
• 5kg x 2.5mm good quality welding rods
• 20 x LUX 115x1mm progress rottluff disc
• 10 cans aluminum zinc spray
• 2 tins bright orange spray
• 10 x 5lt white road marking paint
• 200 x 6mm x 55mm easy drives
• 200 x 28mm x 4mm drywall screws black
• 200 x 20mm x 4mm drywall screws black
• 10 x 50mm paint brush
• 10 x 25mm paint brush
• 5 x pick wool paint rollers
• 2 x 6mm and 8mm x 120mm long SDS bits
• 10 x large tins Q20
• Super Glue x 10 units
• Wood glue 500ml x 4
• Wood filler pine x 2
• 10 x 1,6mm steel cutting discs
• 4 x 5lt Turpentine
• 4 x 5lt Lacquer Thinners
• 2 x 5lt benzene
• 2 x 5lt acetone
• 5 x 40mm scrapers
• 2 x carpet blade scrapers
• 4 x wire brush with handle (welding brush)
• 2 roles 80 grid emerald sanding paper
• 200 x 6mm coated nuts
• 200 x 8mm coated nuts
• 100 x 5mm coated nuts
• 100 x 4mm coated nuts
• 300 x 4,8mm x 20mm pop rivets
• 300 x large head 4,8mm x 20mm pop rivets
• 5lt contact glue
• 5mm butterfly nuts x 100
• 2 roles 120 grid emerald sanding paper
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Delivery must take place within 2 days after appointed supplier receives the order number
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date: 03 January 2020 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database