REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Safety and Security
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium invites all suitably experienced and competent service providers to render the following service:
Supply and Deliver Four (4) Petrol Operated Fogging Machines (Back Pack / Shoulder Mounted / Portable) with 100L Formulation in 20L containers.
Fogging Machine Type:
• Thermal Fogging, Back Pack/Shoulder Mounted/portable.
• Engine Performance: 24-30 HP.
• Fog Metering Control: Interchangeable orifice Metering Valve (Optional).
• Machine Starting: Manual with plug system Width of strap (50mm), Length (75cm), thickness (45- 55mm).
• Net Weight: 7.5-15kg.
• Fog Tube Temperature: 400-700°C inside fog tube Outside Fog Tube Temperature: Aluminum Coating with Temperature 30°C to 40°C in running conditions
• Power Supply: 1.5 volt batteries.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1-2 liter with filter.
• Formulation tank capacity: Min. 6 liter and Max. 10 liter with visible and transparent high polymerized tank with measurement gauge having filter.
• Fuel consumption: 1-2 Liter per hour.
• Cut off device/safety valve: Machine safety functions installed for fire proofing as safety measure.
• Engine part: Carburetor parts should only be of aluminium, brass, silver or SS. Plastic parts of engine is not acceptable.
• Machine Dimensions: Min.120x25x25 cms Max. 140x33x34 cms
• Fog particle size: 0.5-30 microns in size.
• Ignition Source: Buzzer Type Electric Coil .
• Quality Standards: As per WHO recommendations.
Note: The training of operating staff will be imparted by the supplier.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 11 September 2020
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
COMPULSORY SITE BRIEFING: N/A
BRIEF TIME: N/A
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database.