REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
The service of cooling towers pumps and water pumps in level 1
The appointed contractor must be equipped to fulfill the below scope.
• Service per pump includes for:
Pump service including gaskets,seals,gland packing,wear rings,lantern rings.
Set of bearings
Oil filter cap
Impeller (if replacement needed)
Pump shaft ( Should be excessive wear)
• Must comply with Stadium specifications and standards.
• Must provide contactable references.
CLOSING DATE: 18/03/ 2020 @ 16h00
COMPULSORY SITE MEETING: 11/03/2020 @ 12h00
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Danville Bush
Tel: 041 4088900
To be delivered to NMB Stadium: 30 May 2019
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database