REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Safety and Security
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Service and maintenance of fire early warning system by a suitably qualified company. System description as follows:-
• An Edwards EST3 fire panel with multiple detectors,
• The Sysman public Safety System
• Bosch Praesideo digital public address and Emergency sound system.
• Supply 10 x Fire Panel 12v batteries
• Supply 50 x Break glass, glass rods
Closing date: 28 February 2020 @ 12H00
• Technicians to be certified by UTC Fire and Security, proof thereof to be submitted with the Quotation.
• Technicians must be SAQCC Registered, proof to be submitted with the Quotation.
• A member of the team must have minimum of Commissioners Level, proof of such to be supplied with the Quotation.
• The Company must be agents for the Sysman public safety system (REMRAD), proof to be sub mitted with the Quotation.
• The company must be conversant with the Bosch Praesideo system, proof must be supplied with the Quotation.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database