DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Removing of rust and galvanizing of 60 frames
• Remove all the rust from 60 frames
• Galvanize 60 frames
• Replace 12mm x 90mm galvanized bolts plus galvanized nuts x 6 per frame
• Replace 12 x 12mm galvanized washers per frame
• Replace 12 x 12mm ID and 16mm OD x 10mm long galvanized spacers.
• Each frame must be marked so that it gets returned to the exact same place where it was removed.
• Contractor to remove rusted screens.
• There must not be any sharp edges on the framework after they were galvanized.
• Frames must be removed and carried down from level 6.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Contractor must submit an approved health and safety file if one is not already at the stadium
• Public liability insurance of R5milion must be provided or proof that it will be possible to get.
• There will be 2% penalty per day for late completion of work
• All work must be completed by 30 January 2020.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Lohan Geel
Tel: 041 4088900
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 9 January 2020 @ 12:00pm
Compulsorily site briefing on 7 January 2020 @ 10h00am
All work must be done by 20 January 2020 weather depending (weather report to be attached to invoice).
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database