REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0190
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• PTFE roof membrane repairs
• Repair all holes and cuts in the PTFE Membrane.
• Replace and repair seam strips as per specification.
• Manufacture, powder coat and install new upper roof membrane seam cover plates times three.
• Manufacture, powder coat and fit new lower roof cover plate for perforated sheeting.
• Work days will be determined by wind and events.
• All the staff must be trained in working at heights
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file or a confirmation letter from the NMB Stadium safety officer that there is an approved one on site
• Submit a detailed method statement
• Please provide a list of all equipment and safety clothing that will be on site during working days.
• Must be able to provide proof that they have or will be able to get Public Liability of R5million.
• All work must have a two-year grantee
• A full descriptive report on roof problem prevention must be handed in together with invoice.
• Contractor must supply a full list of equipment that will be used and training certificates
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date: 05 February 2020 @ 12H00
Site briefing : 31 January 2020 @ 12h30
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database