REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
Specialist service provider is required to present training of the following unit standards as per National Treasury requirements:
• 119350 – Apply accounting principles and procedures in the preparation of reports and decision making,
• 116362 – Manage a municipality’s assets and liabilities,
• 116351 – Conduct auditing planning and implementation in a South African municipality,
• 116348 – Conduct stakeholder consultation around municipal finance programmes
• 119341 – Apply cost management information systems in the preparation of management reports,
• 119351 – Apply principles of computerized systems to manage data and reports relevant to the public sector administration
• 119352 – Apply principles of information systems to the public finance and administration
• 116353 – Participate in the design and implementation of municipal supply chain management
• 116342 – Apply approaches to managing municipal income and expenditure within a multi-year framework
Service provider to include training, assessment, moderation, external verification and uploading of leaner results.
Service provider to have previous experience in presenting the above unit standards and in dealing with the SETA
Service provider to be able to present the unit standards via online platform such as MS Teams,
Minimum number of at least three (3) leaners to consider for the presentation of the unit standards.
Unit standards to be presented over a period of maximum 4 months.
The quote submitted must be for all of the unit standards for a minimum of three (3) learners. VAT to be reflected separately on the quote if the service provider is registered for VAT.
Service provider to provide
• Learner Guides in hard and soft copy as well as soft copies of all other additional supporting documents
• Assessment feedback in order to complete the POE’s with the learner prior to LGSETA verification and uploading
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Gomolemo Gill
Tel: 041 408 8998
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Delivery Date: 25 September 2020 @ 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database