REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0211
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description: Paving repairs
• Lift and level out existing paving to stop water from damming up
• Fill gaps between pavers with sand/cement mixture and wet to get hard
• Area 1 is around drain cover, 1m x 2m
• Area 2 is in middle of south walk way, 10m x 4m
• Area 3 is at block 227, 7m x 7m
• Area 4 is above cooling towers, 10m x 6m
• Area 5 is above is close to info center, 1m x 2m
• Area 6 is 2 sections above rotaries, 0,2m x 10m
• Contractor to supply all material
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards – no deviation from above specifications.
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file if work will be done on site.
• Contractor must clearly provide proof he or she will be able to get R5 million Public liability
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. There will be a site meeting on 27 February 2020 @ 11h00
1.10. All quotes must be in on 05 March 2020 by 12h00.
1.11. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database