REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0212
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Once of cleaning of lower roof structure
Please see below? Cleaning of lower roof. However the specification must not deviate from the below stated list. Previous experience in the below named work is essential. Please find attached functionality criteria scoring Annexure A.
Cleaning of NMB Stadium lower roof:
• Clean inner roof from level six horizontal Y poles down to level four mounting points.
• Clean canvas with a soft brush and low-pressure water.
• Only PH neutral chemical can be used. Stadium to approve the product beforehand.
• Clean all steal parts with high-pressure water or any other suitable manner that will have the same required results.
• All grids must be cleaned on the inside as well as the outside of the roof.
• Only recycled water from the lake may be used. This process will be discussed during site briefing.
• Company will need a 50m plus hose and pumps to make use of recycled water to do the roof cleaning.
• Must submit copies of working at heights and any lifting machine operator licenses with proposal.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Contractor will need to ensure and take special precaution to keep site safe at all time.
• Contractor will have to plan work around the use of areas during functions.
• All work must be complete by 20 May 2020
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file within 2 days after order has been issued.
• Contractor must clearly provide proof the he or she will be able to get R10 million Public Liability
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing date: 05 March 2020 @ 12H00
Site briefing: 27 February 2020 @ 12H00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database