REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0208
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Monthly cleaning of gabions
• Please see below, monthly cleaning of four Gabion structures from 1 February 2020 till 30 June 2020.
• However, the specification must not deviate from the below stated list.
• Previous experience in the below named work is essential.
• Please provide us with a full description explaining how you will clean the gabion structures without chemicals.
• Please give us a full breakdown with a clear maximum monthly costing.
• Please find attached functionality criteria scoring Annexure A
• Remove all waste and keep gabion structures clean.
• Ensure that water is able to flow through Gabion side walls.
• Clean and repair carbon bags. Replace bag incase badly damaged.
• Remove all plant growth that happens on the inside of gabion structures.
• Report all problems and forms of illegal dumping in and around the gabion structures
• Appointed contractor must be able to submit a monthly report with totals of different types of waste that has been removed.
• All waste must be removed immediately after cleaning. No waste to be left behind on site after cleaning the day.
• A minimum of two days cleaning per week of which a Monday must be one of them must happen per week.
• Costing must include working over weekends in case of bad weather.
• Must include 4 pumps with truck to empty gabions and disposal of waste
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file
• Please provide a list of all equipment and safety clothing that will be on site during working days.
• Public liability insurance will need to be provided of R5 million
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
All quotes must be in by 4 February 2020 @ 12h00.
Site briefing : 31 January 2020 @ 12H00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database