REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium invites all suitably experienced and qualified service providers to render the following service:
Medical Surveillance Services for 10 employees for Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
The service includes (10) X Basic Medical Surveillance for Operators of Driven Machinery / Lifting Machinery (Forklift & Cherry Picker) including Assessment for Working at Heights to include the following:
1. Completion of health questionnaire
2. Height / Weight / BMI
3. Urinalysis for blood sugar and protein
4. Vision test
5. Hearing test
6. Lung Function Test (Spirometry)
7. Musculo-skeletal movement
8. Chester Step test
9. Blood Pressure & Pulse – particularly looking for an irregular pulse indicating and underlying condition
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 24 January 2020
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database.