REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Technical – FT017
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
Maintenance and supply of access control equipment for the period 01 March 2020 until 30 June 2020.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium are looking for an accredited Salto installer to maintain and supply the access control system.
Maintenance required to the system:
• Regular monthly maintenance to 56 doors and locks, server equipment and software.
• Serving and testing of all break glass, maglocks and readers connected to the system.
• Replacement of batteries where needed on the system.
• Make sure all online doors are connected to the system.
• Do a complete health check on the system with every month.
• Provide the Stadium with a full report after every service done on the system.
• Should repairs, spares or a new lock need to be procured, the appointed service provider will have to quote the Stadium first and approval will have to be giving before work commences.
• Supply methodology detailing how service will be carryout.
• A monthly quote needs to be provided which should include the following:
o Monthly service fee
o 2 adhoc callouts
o If callouts are not used during the month, it will should carry over to the next month.
• Must comply with Stadium specifications and standards.
• Must have at least 5 years working experience.
• Must provide contactable references.
CLOSING DATE: 14/02/2020
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
Site briefing : 10/02/2020 @ 12H00
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database