REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium invites all suitably experienced and accredited Training Providers to submit quotations for the First Aid Training Level 1-3 for 5 Candidates. The training is to be accredited to SAQA US 376480.
1. The Service Provider must submit proof of Accreditation by a relevant SETA to provide this Unit Standard together with the response to this RFQ.
2. The Service Provider must submit copy of Training Facilitator & Assessor’s Certificates of Competency to render this service together with the response to this RFQ.
3. Service Provider to submit a Course Outline together with the response to this RFQ.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 24 January 2020
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database.