REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT : STADIUM MANAGER
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
Title: Executive Boardroom Upgrade
Specification: Corporate Audio Visual technology is an essential tool-set for the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, engaging participants and increasing efficiency. The stadium therefore seeks a service provider that understands that meetings need to be effective and impactful to capture the audience and to ensure the information is retained thereafter. The supplier needs to provide the following:
• Water cooler
• Whiteboard -Size: 2.8(w) and 2.1 (H)
• Polycom Speakerphone - designed specifically for conferences. This must deliver great voice quality from a 360° microphone, making it sound as if the speaker is actually in the room.
• Video conference system - iPanel system, which allows one to simultaneously chat and share documents, Powerpoint presentations, or any PC content. This must allow full access to the internet while on conference call
• Automated Smart blinds- window coverings that include built-in motors that let use remote raising or lowering capabilities based on schedules.- Washable black Blinds Size: 4m (W) and 2.5(H)
• Under desk pull up sockets with 3 pin, 2 pin and USB plug points.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing date: 29/05/2020 @ 12H00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database