REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Facilities – F0193
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Description:
• Cleaning of North kitchen fat traps.
• Remove all fat and food waste out of fat trap
• Degrease fat room
• Remove all bad smells
• Contractor must dispose of all waste that is being removed at a recognized disposal site
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards
• Service must take place within 5 days after appointed supplier receives the order number
• Company will need public liability of R5 million or proof that it will be able to get
• Company must have a safety file with the stadium or be able to provide one with the RFQ.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS NMB Stadium
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Compulsory site meeting : 13 January 2020 @ 12:00
Closing Date : 15 January 2020 @ 12:00
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database