REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium wishes to appoint a reliable and experienced Service Provider to manage, coordinate as well facilitate the food and hospitality catering requirements for all Stadium hosted bowl and non-bowl events.
Stadium requires the following services to be rendered:
• Engagement with anchor tenants and stakeholders for menu options and pricing requirements;
• Facilitation of procurement of all food requirements and preparation;
• Accountability and onsite representation on game and event days;
• Must provide Certificate of Acceptance, Safety and hygiene compliance pertaining to the Food and Beverage industry
• Service provider must have a proven track record in the Food and Beverage industry;
• A minimum 5 years’ experience in the Food & Beverage industry;
• Service provider to supply NMB Stadium with portfolio of evidence of services rendered work done; and
• Service provider to have access to Halaal meals based on match day and event specific request
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Date of delivery will be advised once appointment has been made
CLOSING DATE: 16 March 2020
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to email@example.com with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database