REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DEPARTMENT Safety and Security
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Request for the Annual Servicing, repairs and maintenance of the Fire Equipment for the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
The servicing equipment are listed below:
1. 244 X 4.5 kg DCP Fire Extinguisher Service
2. 40 X 9 kg DCP Fire Extinguisher Service
3. 35 X 5 kg CO2 Fire Extinguisher Service
4. 92 X Fire Hose Reels Service
5. 74 X Fire Hydrants Service
6. 3 X Large Valves.
Bidders are to submit quotes for the servicing of the above-mentioned Fire Equipment and relevant service report.
Kindly note that the successful service provider will be subsequently required to conduct any repairs as a result of the annual service and any other related Fire Equipment related services. Repairs and maintenance work on the equipment will only be authorized on the request for such services based on the service report submitted upon completion of the annual service. A quotation for such repairs will be requested and acceptance thereof by means of purchase order.
• Service provider to be SANAS / SABS Accredited and proof to be submitted with the response to this RFQ.
• Service Provider to submit proof that its Service Technicians are accredited with SAQCC together with the response to this RFQ.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
1.7. It is compulsory for all bidders to be registered and to submit proof of NMB supplier database registration with the quotation (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
1.8. Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
1.9. All RFQ related questions to be emailed to the following address: email@example.com
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS Goods/Services to be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 28 August 2020
CLOSING TIME: 12h00
COMPULSORY SITE BRIEFING: N/A
BRIEF TIME: N/A
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD Registration Report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration (failure to submit such proof will deem your submission non-responsive)
• Completed MBDA 4 and MBD 9
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database.