REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORISATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES “Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium”
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
Specification: Cleaning of lower roof. However the specification must not deviate from the below stated list.
Previous experience in the below named work is essential. Please find attached functionality criteria scoring Annexure A.
Cleaning of NMB Stadium lower roof:
• Clean inner roof from level 6 Y poles down to level 4 mounting points.
• Clean canvas with a soft brush and low pressure water.
• Only PH neutral chemical can be used. Stadium to approve the product beforehand.
• Clean all steel parts with high pressure water or suitable manner that will have the same required results.
• All grids must be cleaned on the inside as well as the outside of the roof.
• Only recycled water from the lake may be used. This process will be discussed during site briefing.
• Contractor must supply a full method statement together with the quotation.
• A weekly progress report must be handed to the Facilities Supervisor.
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Contractor will need to ensure and take special precaution to keep site safe at all time.
• Contractor will have to plan work around the use of areas during functions.
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file.
• Public liability insurance will need to be provided.
CONTACT PERSON FOR QUERIES
Lohan Geel on 041 408 8900 or via e-mail: LGeel@nelsonmandelabaystadium.co.za
QUOTES FORWARD TO SCM ONLY
CLOSING DATE: 28/05/2018
CLOSING TIME: 12:00
COMPULSORY SITE BRIEFING: 22/05/2018
BRIEF TIME: 12:00
ANY ADDITIONAL REQUESTS/ COMMENTS
Services required by 30/05/2018
Working Hours: 08h00 - 16h30
Address: Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium