REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ) AUTHORIZATION FORM FOR GOODS/SERVICES “Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium”
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
Specification: Cleaning of the Lake. Please see scope below. The specification must not deviate from the below stated list.
Previous experience in the named work is essential. Please find attached functionality criteria scoring
Clean lake gabion structures (x4) and high pressure jetting of all inlet pipes.
• Clean inlet pipes to individual gabion cages, pressure jet and remove all debris
• Provide manual labour to remove debris and clean surface area of gabion
• All plants and weeds to be removed from inlet pipe and gabion floor.
• All damaged sand bags to be removed and replaced with bidem cloth bags.
• Bags will need to be hand filled with mixture of sand and active carbon.
• Sand bags will need to be hand stitched.
• Estimate replacement of 300 sand bags
• Must comply with stadium specification and standards.
• Contractor will need to ensure and take special precaution to avoid contamination of the lake with any materials.
• Contractor will need to dispose of the material following the correct procedure for toxic/contaminated materials.
• Contractor will need to supply health and safety file.
• Public liability insurance will need to be provided.
041 408 8900/071 445 4372
All queries must be send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
QUOTES FORWARD TO SCM ONLY
CLOSING DATE: 24/05/2018
CLOSING TIME: 12:00
COMPULSORY SITE BRIEFING: 22/05/2018
BRIEFING TIME: 11:00
ANY ADDITIONAL REQUESTS/ COMMENTS
Services required by
Working Hours: 08h00 - 16h30
Address: Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
1. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers database
2. All specification related queries must be directed to contact person above.